Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Today's Estate Sale Finds

Today's Estate Sale Finds

I was up bright and early today headed to an estate sale before 7:00 A.M.  When I got there, the line was short.  It turned out to be pretty good.  There were absolutely no other pickers there that I know of.  And, in a small rural area, you usually know them all.  I made several rounds and every time, I found something I didn't see before. I was losing my mojo and motivation. This helped to bring a little of both back.  Here is some of what I found.  See more vintage items BehindTheWall

Old Box with Drawers and Cheese Boxes

A Pile of Odds and Ends

Love these old metal chairs, especially green

So, this means there will be some new listings Behind The Wall coming soon.  Check in regularly to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment