Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our Little Room


I don't have any photos of the things I have found lately, but I did have my husband take some pictures of the space we rent in a local antique store, the last time he went down to rearrange and add some items.  The space is only about 6' x 9', so sometimes we really have to cram stuff in there.  We share the space, but at first glance, you would think it is a man's space.  I do think it contains more his than hers.  I have too many venues, and it gets difficult to keep them all going, since I do have a real job, also.  I do like a lot of the same stuff that he likes, though.  He just always beats me to it.  There is quite a variety in there, and he is pretty much in charge of it, but for a man, I think he does pretty well as far as arranging it.  And, to tell you the truth, I have never been that great at it, and I don't like doing it.  The part I like best is finding itl.



As you can see, he likes license plates, hubcaps, gas & oil and old tins.  I like what ever strikes my fancy and that could be anything. I never know from day to day.  I never know exactly what I'm looking for when I go out to sales and auctions. Until next time, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment