Saturday, February 16, 2013

Upcoming Show

                                                 Nelson Mccoy from the 20's or 30's
                                                 From an auction a couple of weeks ago

I don't have any photos to share right now, not because I don't have anything to take pictures of, just because I just can't seem to find the time to take them.  In a couple of weeks we will be doing a show, so when I get all set up for that, I will post pictures. It is a small show in a very rural area that takes place in a small community hall, but the crowd is amazing, barely walking room.  We always do well, so I'm hoping nothing changes this time.  It takes place twice a year, in October and March.  I know I'm kind of slow posting new blogs.  I just need many more hours in a day.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment