Sunday, September 23, 2012

RECENT AUCTION ITEMS


Well, I have been to a couple of auctions within the last few weeks, so thought I would share some of the great stuff I came home with.  The first auction, as I said before lasted all day long and I was pretty tired when we got home.  All I wanted to do was drink a couple of Shock Tops and go to bed, which is pretty much what I did.  I have since taken some photos and listed a few items either on Ebay or Etsy.  Here are some that have or have not been listed.

These Samsonite cases are in awesome condition inside and out, and I got a great deal.  Not sure how to list....separately or as a set.  There is also an overnight case, not shown here.


This is an interesting file cabinet.  I have never seen one like this before, but I think it is pretty cool.  I love industrial metal stuff.  The drawers pull out for letter size file folders and, as you can see, you can insert I.D. cards in the front.  This is not listed yet, but coming soon!

This was a great find at a yard sale a couple weeks ago.  A Kit Cat Clock with no tail.  He is listed on Ebay right now and I don't think the missing tail is going to matter a whole lot.  Cute little guy!

Well, that's about all for now.....more coming soon!  Don't forget to check out my Etsy store here http://www.behindthewall.etsy.com 
To see Ebay auctions go to Jet715 in community

No comments:

Post a Comment